Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Believe Notes + The Wedding Chicks - A Hand Picked Vendor














I'm really excited to be kicking off the New Year by announcing that I've been selected as a Hand Picked Vendor by the Wedding Chicks! I've been following the Wedding Chicks blog since I got engaged, practically 4 years ago, and it's so excited to be partnering with them this year. Hand Picked Vendors are hand selected by Amy and Jocey (the Wedding Chicks, themselves) and it's an invitation-only honor.

If you've never been to the Wedding Chicks website before, you should visit it - and be prepared to see lots of beautiful wedding inspiration for dresses, locations, invitations and anything else you can dream of. It's seriously addicting!  While you're there, head on over to my vendor page and check it all out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...