Friday, July 6, 2012

Custom Recap: Flourished Wedding Invitations

You might remember these Save the Date cards I designed, well, here is the invitation that followed! Lisa and Eric chose a bright, ocean blue as their accent color, which was paired perfectly with a cream shimmer pocketcard and yellow accents.



I love pocketcards with wedding invitations - I think they are the perfect way to get the convenience of a pocketfold, without the extra cost. It's a simple and elegant way for a budget bride to get the quality and design they want for their wedding invitations, while still staying within their budget!

Congratulations again to Lisa and Eric, we had so much fun celebrating your big day!

2 comments:

  1. These are really great wedding invitations. I love how the blue pops out. I've been looking up wedding invitations trying to get an idea of what I would want. I want something as elegant as this. Thanks for sharing Jackie. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad you like them Lauren. I'd be happy to work with you on similar invitations for your wedding, please email me at jackie@beleivenotes.com to chat

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...