Saturday, June 23, 2012

Custom Address Stamps by Believe Notes

If you've been following me on twitter you might have already read my tweets about my computer having a "corrupt" operating system - which I am convinced is equivalent of a Mac virus. Either way, it caused mayhem for me, and has kept me away from this blog for what feels like forever. Over the last two months all sorts of internet-related things stopped working, until finally I had no Facebook, no Etsy, no blogger, no email, no google, no paypal, no banking, and so on. I basically had no internet. It's really hard to run a business without any internet access.

Correction - it's really hard to stay sane without internet access. Thank goodness for the iPad, and it's limited, but enough-to-keep-me-sane internet access.

Anyway, my husband fixed my computer, and now I am back in business & back to blogging. Although, it is really overwhelming to come back and blog after such a long time. So much has happened and I want to share it all, but I'm behind over a month, so I need to organize my thoughts and share one thing at a time.

And so here we go!

One thing I am super excited to announce, is that I am now selling custom Return Address Stamps in the Etsy shop.


I am super excited to be selling these - as I've been making them for a while, and I love, love, love them. In fact, last year for Christmas practically everybody in my family got one! I've given them to friends and family as gifts for house warming, engagements, weddings, birthdays and so on. I think they are just perfect - and starting at $25, they are a practical gift too!

So head on over and check out all of the font options to find the stamp that works best for your occasion!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...