Sunday, February 26, 2012

New Line :: Birth Announcements by Believe Notes

If you've stopped by my Etsy shop lately, you might have noticed something brand new - I'm now selling Birth Announcements!

I've got only a handful of designs up in the shop right now, there will certainly be more on the way. The line is focusing on soft colors, simple typography and delicate backer patterns.

Let me introduce you to my newest additions:








From top to bottom: Aerial, Falling in Love, Little Trucker, Little Girl Snapshot, Sweet Lines, Little Boy Snapshot

The announcements are $50 for a minimum of 25 sets. Each set comes with a euroflap white envelope, the matching pattern printed on the back, and your choice of Linen, 100% Recycled or Pearl/Shimmer papers.

Don't forget to check into the shop regularly for all of the other new items that will be posted!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...