Saturday, February 18, 2012

new items for sale in the shop!

I'm super excited to have my shop back up and running, with some fresh new designs as well as some of the old favorites. The shop might look just a tad different, hopefully a little cleaner and more consistent - that's because I've decided to change how I display my items. I wanted to make sure all of the details of the designs were viewable to my potential customers, and I just wasn't getting that crispness before - but now I am, and I hope it's appreciated! 

You might also notice some pricing and quantity changes. This isn't because I'm getting greedy and wanted to increase the prices, it's because I'm using better quality papers in more options (thick 100% recycled, lovely pearl shimmer, and linen textured - all for the same price!). I've also increased the number of items in each set - for example, folded note cards went from sets of 24 to sets of 30. 

Here are some of the new business/calling cards that are now available for purchase:

Chic Floral 
Mod Colors
Summer Set
Vineyard


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...