Friday, February 17, 2012

Minted's Women's Stationery Challenge, Voting is Open!

Minted has certainly been keeping all of us in the design community on our toes lately! We've had challenge after challenge, and while I haven't been able to submit designs in all of the challenges, I was able to squeeze out a few submissions for the recent Take Note! Women's Stationery Challenge. It would be fantastic if you could take some time to go vote for all of the designs that you'd like to see for sale on the Minted site in the future.

Below are the designs that I submitted into the Take Note! Women's Stationery Challenge:


Cool Shades
  
Effortless
 
Petra

Serviette

Vintage Monogram

I'd love if you could help get my designs for sale by voting on them!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...