Saturday, October 29, 2011

Recent Projects

It's been a while since I've shared some custom projects, so here's a glimpse of just a few fun things. Can I also say how much I love my customers?! You all rock!

Some super pretty note cards with just a little bling
Fun moving announcements for the move away from the big city!
Simple save-the-dates and matching wrap around mailing labels
I'm also realizing the importance of taking pictures of completed projects. Lately I've been trying to stage and photograph every item before it ships to the customer - I love looking back at finished projects and thinking "wow! I forgot how much fun that was!" or "Wow! Those really did turn out nice!". Hopefully you will all be able to see the difference as I learn to take better pictures of my products.

If you want a custom project of your own - maybe a perfect holiday gifts *hint hint* - please email me at believenotes@yahoo.com!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...