Monday, October 24, 2011

The Non-Honeymoon


The past few weeks have been hectic for me. I've been dealing with a some extra pressure at work and the stress seems to maybe be catching up to me. The other day I got in the elevator and forgot to press a button - I went up and down, up and down, up and down, before finally coming to and remembering where I needed to go! How embarrassing!

It doesn't help that Mr. Law and I should have spent the first two weeks of October in Spain, on our Honeymoon. We couldn't go because of work, and yes, I am royally bummed about it. Even though we didn't end up getting to go to Spain, Mr. Law still had his two weeks off from work. He's been such a help lately with chores and house work and general cheering-up. I can't put into words how happy I am to have him.

1 comment:

  1. I know you've been so busy with your holiday line (which looks great btw), but I am glad that you are able to have a little hubby time. I've realized over the past several weeks that I need a break - and its ok to relax for a little bit every once in a while:)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...