Saturday, September 3, 2011

Happy Four Day Weekend!



OK, so most of you have three days, but this girl right here has four!!! Yippie!

Here's some of how I plan on spending my four days:

Shipping out all the orders from this week
Finishing some darling stationery for a good friend that's starting a new chapter
Putting together a few more details for the website
Finally posting the last of my wedding vendor reviews
Writing out all of my wedding thank you cards - yay!
Cleaning my home. Yuck!
Oh, it's my brother's birthday. Party time!
Taking some pictures of alllll the recent orders and projects going on here at Believe Notes
And on Tuesday I'm going to the Nate Burkus show with my mom :)

Happy weekend everybody!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...