Sunday, August 14, 2011

Sunday Updates

It's a rainy day in New York. Rainy as in streets flooded, basements ruined, stores closed, and Juliet hiding in the bathroom. She hates thunder.

Luckily, we still have power, and I plan on spending this rainy day bring you a few more vendor reviews, a sneak peek at the new website, and some pictures of recent custom orders. All good things!

Before I dive in, I thought I'd share this picture:

La Mancha at S'MAC in NYC
Yup, if you remember from this previous post, I was afraid I wouldn't get to go to S'MAC for lunch. Luckily my migraine lessened enough for Mr. Law and I to head into the city and grab a quick lunch. I had the La Mancha mac n' cheese, which has fennel, onions and manchego cheese - and since I'm supposed to be gluten free, and they offer gluten free, well indeed, I got mine as gluten free. It was yum! I got the smallest one they offered, the "Nosh" size, and even though it looks really small, this stuff is pretty filling. I couldn't even finish! My husband got the medium, or "Major Munch" size, and couldn't even eat half of his! He enjoyed himself some Cheeseburger mac n' cheese, and man, I've gotta say, his was darn good too!

If you're ever in the area, I'd suggested stopping into S'MAC and having some of their famous mac n' cheese. If you can, go during the day while it's slow. At night the lines wrap around the block!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...