Sunday, July 3, 2011

Bringing back the space!!!

Alright folks, you've seen me struggle with my own personal branding in this previous post, but it seems I am not satisfied yet! There will be more changes coming, as I've decided pink is NOT my favorite color (actually, this isn't something new, I was never a pink person, so I do wonder why I decided to have pink represent me on all things "Believe Notes"). If you know me, you know what my favorite color is, and if you know me REALLY well, you too have taken a liking to this particular cheerful hue. Be on the lookout, as pink is going to be faded away fairly soon.

Another minor change: what was I thinking by making my business name grammatically incorrect? Believe Notes is now, officially, two separate words. Simplicity reigns, and there is no need for fancy pants spelling and grammar. Believe is not an acronym, so why did I put periods between each letter? I don't know, I don't know, and I don't think I'll ever know.

I've decided that since getting married and changing my name, it would be the perfect time to rework some of my business elements as well. After launching new business card designs, I figured I needed to get myself some fancy new cards as well! When I started designing my cards in pink, I said "whaaatttt!! Pink is so not me!" and so my new cards sparked the Believe Notes revamp. They are a new color, they are grammatically correct, and they have my new married name. They should be in next week, and pictures will follow!

Here are some things that made me giggle today....

Purchase this letterpress from Sapling Press on Etsy.

 <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...