Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Lovely Framed

This week is insane. Now that I think about it, I feel like I need to come up with a new phrase - I probably start 99% of my posts with a statement about the insanity of my life. Hmmm. I'll look into that.

Anyway, while I very impatiently wait to get my wedding pictures back from my amazing photographers (go stalk their site in my honor - Be Creative Photography) I have been keeping myself occupied with writing up all of my formal vendor reviews from the wedding. Oh, and of course I have been keeping myself busy with bulking up my design inventory....

Check out the Believe Notes Etsy Shop for my newest listing, Lovely Framed Thank You cards. These were so much fun to design, and I love the different color combos!

Here are some more pics:








Feels like summer, no?!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...