Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Back to Reality

Well sort of...

The wedding was absolutely the stuff dreams are made of - I'm talking perfect weather, everything on time, party-mania, and chock full of love. I plan on spending the next few weeks doing vendor reviews, because my people rocked, and I mean ROCKED.

In the meantime, here are a few of my favorite pics from the night (all sent to me by friends and family, as I am impatiently waiting for the professional pics to be leaked!!)


This is one of my favorite pictures. My dad was just standing back watching me the whole morning. So touching.

The dinner tent

My parents



And this is what a PARTY looks like!


I designed & printed all of the menus and the wine bottle labels. My dad makes wine, and he made the wine favors for all.


Much, much more to come soon! In a quick recap, our wedding was amazing, the honeymoon sucked (rained, no poured, the entire time in Jamaica), and I'm regretting not taking time off after the honeymoon before going back to work. I had about 12 hours from when I got off the plane and had to go back to work, definitely not enough time. My home is a disaster (every single surface is covered with either laundry, luggage or wedding cards) and to make matters worse we had an emergency last night that involved a large number of firemen & emergency personnel to go through my home. EMS kept asking how I felt, and I kept saying "embarrassed, my home is a wreck!". They laughed at me, but really, I was mortified....

Anywho - thanks for all your well wishes, I have recieved a few touching emails, which I appreciate greatly! Check back soon for more pictures, reviews and snippets of my design work!

xoxox
the new Mrs.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...