Monday, May 2, 2011

Today's Deal

As you know, I am always on the hunt for a really good deal- in fact I think I posted about some of my favorite sites on the blog already. What you don't know is that I have also been on the hunt for the perfect lamp/lantern for my little entry way. We don't have a ton of lighting in our apartment (nor do we really need it, thank goodness for great natural light!) and we wanted to put a light up next to our front door. I've been searching high and low to find the perfect outdoor (yes, outdoor) light fixture to put up. We want to bring the outdoors in and make our indoor entry feel a little like an out door entry. Anyway, I finally found the perfect fixture on The Foundry.


I love it! I cannot wait for it to arrive! Here's a glimpse of my front door - patiently waiting it's new light....


Be sure to stay tuned, I'll give you a nice little before and after once we get our lighting fixture.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...