Saturday, May 14, 2011

Holiday Minted Submissions

In the world of design, Christmas starts about 8 months early. That's correct, many designers are working on their 2011 Holiday collections already.

Minted is having their annual Holiday Card challenge as we speak. I might be busy, busy, busy right now, but I absolutely had to squeak out at least one submission. Here are the two I've submitted:



I don't meant to sound as though I'm wishing by wedding away, but I cannot wait for the wedding craziness to be over so I can show you all the custom designs I've been working on! Between designs for my own big day, and a bunch of orders that have come through my Etsy shop - I have certainly been busy!

If you haven't checked out my shop, please hop over and take a look! Since the thank-you notes have all been such a success, I plan on adding a few more designs as soon as I have the time. Thank you all for the love and support!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...