Monday, May 16, 2011

A Case of the Mondays

With less than two weeks until the wedding, and the largest "to-do" list I have ever seen.....I seem to hate on Mondays even more. My 9-5 definitely pays the bills, but it's also cramping my style for getting things accomplished before the wedding. I've taken off every Friday this month, and yet even the three day weekends just aren't long enough. By the time Monday rolls around I feel miserable knowing I didn't accomplish enough over the weekends, and I won't be able to get anything else done until the next weekend. Damn you, Monday.

From A Aypical Type A
Francesco Mugnai
9GAG.COM
Design Inspiration
A case of the Mondays.

Alright everybody, I hope that I get through this Monday in one piece, and I certainly hope the same for all of you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...