Friday, May 6, 2011

23 Days to go....

I'll be a married woman in just 23 days. It's crazy, scary, amazing and exciting all at the same time. Having so many emotions is just down right draining.  Right now my days are made up of lists and lists and more lists. I have lists of things to go at work, lists of things to do at home, and lists of things that need to be done for the wedding.

This weekend I am looking forward to my second gown fitting and putting together the favor bags for guests staying at the hotel for our wedding. All good things :) I also need to finish up putting together a slideshow....hmm, I forgot to add that one to the list!!

Anywhoooo....I am glad it's Friday and I don't have to wake up super early tomorrow. The weather this weekend looks delightful, and I'm totally ready to enjoy it.


Here's to wishing you all a fabulous Friday night as well!!


Enjoy :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...