Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Now For Sale on Minted!

I'm super, super, super excited to announce that my "Beaded" design is now for sale through Minted. You may remember my post a few months back when I was jumping for joy after getting my first award. After sending Minted a few different color options, along with a coordinating design for stationery, backers and mailing labels, I am happy to say it is all finally ready to be purchased! Here are some snapshots from Minted:

Stationery Card
Backer Options
Skinny Wrap Mailing Label
Business Card Front & Back
Business Card Backer Options

Don't they look great? I am totally in love with the idea of a photo on the back! What a memorable thing to have on a business card. To purchase one of the new designs, and to see all the other colors, check out the stationery here, and the business cards here.

In other news - I am getting *oh* so very close to launching my new wedding line! Oh, and of course, my own wedding is in one month and three days. YAY!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...