Wednesday, April 6, 2011

My New Favorite Website

So I just stumbled onto this picture....

  
...and thought "OMG! Funfetti!!! For ADULTS!!!"  Instant love, because as you all know, I've been obsessed with desserts lately. I decided I needed to find where this photo came from, because I mean, if somebody took a picture of it, it must have been made at some point...and if it was made, it can be tracked down. I must have been a bloodhound in my past life, because I can sniff out a cake from a mile away...

So, I found the source, and I bring to you, my lovely followers....Bakers Royale. Now this site is not for the faint of heart, you must have a serious sweet tooth to even be able to think about entering...but once you enter, you'll find things like this:

Hello Kitty cupcakes! OMG
Peanut butter cup sundae cupcakes
Mint chocolate chip rocky road bars
frosted raspberry and creme bites

Are you drooling yet? If not, then you are not worthy of visiting Bakers Royale. These recipes make me want to bust out my *new* kitchen aide immediately!

Alright, now that I totally want to bust on my diet, I've got to pull myself together and get back to working on the many different design projects I have going on.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...