Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Late Night Delirium

It's 3am here on the East Coast, and I have to get up for work in less than three hours. So why am I awake? I've got a persistent stomach ache - probably the result of the cupcakes I had for breakfast - and a nagging anxiety about my wedding menu. It seems every time I close my eyes I start the same nightmare of getting to my wedding and there being no cohesive menu, and the food is gross. Dreaming of gross food then upsets my stomach even more, and it's off to pace the halls I go....

This time, instead of pacing the halls, I figured I would at least do something productive with my sleeplessness. That's assuming that a blog post is productive, but hey, I think it is!

First off, this past weekend was my bridal shower. It was beautiful, amazing, and of course a total blur of laughter, games, scotch tape, and the occasional tear. I wanted a trendy location along with an enchanted garden feel, seems like an oxymoron, but I think we nailed it.

Here are a few highlights:



















I'm so sad it's over, but so thankful it was a success!! Now I just need to buy a home with a bigger kitchen so I can fit everything!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...