Saturday, April 30, 2011

All Things Rainbow

So if you follow my blog you know I have a thing about rainbows. Not the literal rainbow that appears in the sky (actually, I'm not at all crazy about those), but rather the concept of rainbow colors. I love the bright, punchy colors and the festivities it lends to parties, foods, invitations etc.

I've got all sorts of rainbow things on pinterest, here are some of them:

A mature rainbow themed party. Click here to see more!
rainbow cake and icing.
Rainbow party for a child. (I can't find the original location of this image, if you know it, let me know!)
Rainbow foods and sweets.
A closeup of the rainbow pancakes from above. These would probably be easy too!!
A wedding inspiration board by Brooklyn Bride.

Who knew I was so obsessed???!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...