Thursday, January 27, 2011

Ahhhh-mazing Wedding Gifts!

Some people have a really hard time trying to figure out what gifts to give, and when it comes to weddings the Bride and Groom usually make it really easy for guests because they have registries. But, believe it or not, some people don't like to get gifts off registries.

When my fiance's cousin got married this past August, I wanted to get her something amazing. She's an amazing person and has become just as much a family member to me as she is to my fiance. Not that I want to brag or anything, however, I think I got her the most amazing wedding gift ever. First I did some snooping into their honeymoon, and then once I had the details, I reached out to an amazing photographer to organize a honeymoon photo shoot as the wedding gift. The pictures came out amazing, and it was pretty easy to set up.

Here's the beautiful couple, all photos were taken by Good Karma Photography.


Some other fab gift ideas:
  • Book the new husband and wife a romantic dinner for two at a restaurant during their honeymoon.
  • Upgrade their flight to first class
  • Upgrade their hotel room for them
  • Put together a booklet of gift cards to really good local restaurants, for them to use in the months after their wedding
  • Book a special "anniversary" trip for the couple on their one-year anniversary. Maybe send them to a local winery or bed and breakfast
  • Book a photo shoot for the new couple a few months after the wedding
Alright folks, happy gifting!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...