Sunday, November 28, 2010

Gobble Gobble Goo & Gobble Gobble Gickle....

....I wish turkey only cost a nickel!  Ha! I love this time of year, in part to the fact that we get to hear all the fun Adam Sandler songs!

So Thanksgiving is over and I can no longer button my pants, shoot. It could be in part due to these delicious cupcakes I made for the feast....and of course, I had to make several batches to do some taste testing before serving my family (maybe THAT'S why my pants are a few inches shorter...)

Please, ignore the mess - my kitchen is a disaster....but these Pumpkin Ginger Cupcakes were not!!!





 I've discovered that using a sifter makes everything super, super delicate and delicious.
 Sift, sift, sift!

 A little butter never hurt either...



all done!!!

Oh, and how can I forget!! The icing makes the (cup)cake!


As you can tell, a few were missing! Seems like they were enjoyed!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...