Friday, November 12, 2010

Fall Cleaning

I thought I would go through some of my old photos today and organize them. I found some real gems that you may enjoy....

This picture is a few years old - always reminded me of an 'Orbit' gum commercial. Don't I have a handsome hubby?


This is one of my favorite pictures ever! I was snapping the shot and my hubby was off camera aiming an apple - if you don't know what I'm talking about just look at the picture, our friends face, and then the upper right hand corner...


This picture of my mother single-handedly shows where I got my compulsive cleaning gene from...

^^ this is an awful picture of my mom, she happens to be a beautiful, beautiful women. But yes, she is indeed vacuuming the inside of the stove...


This picture was taken the night I got engaged - it's the only one I have and I'll always cherish it!

I love going through pictures!! I am sure I'll find more along my road to organization, but for now I'm perfectly content with what I've got!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...