Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Whoops!!

Hmm....who knew moving and home ownership would be so darn time consuming???


I've been MIA for a few weeks, but I hope it's for good reason. We've finally moved into our very first home, and while we are THRILLED that house purchasing is over, we're slightly overwhelmed by the sheer volume of moving and settling into our first place. Over the past month we've hosted at least one dinner party per weekend (often two), painted/decorated every room, started renovating a bathroom, and bought tons and tons of fresh flowers. Alright, so I'm the only one that has bought fresh flowers, but hey, he enjoys them too!!

I've also been working my little hands off with stationary, invitations and announcements. I LOVE having my own office, and I'm already thinking of ways to get a laser printer. While I haven't had time to photograph some of my most recent design adventures, I have been able to photograph the big move...

Enjoy!

iPhone party
Kramer, before he made his way to the back of the closet.
Notice, my closet is season organized and color coded. His isn't.
Our first dinner party. 
My office, slowly but surely coming together. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...