Sunday, January 31, 2010

Minted

For those of you who are not familiar with Minted, well, be ready to fall in love!! Minted is a website full of custom stationary created by talented artists around the world. They hold themed competitions open to any artist, anywhere. People can submit anything from whimsical, to modern, to vintage style, to, well ANYTHING! After submitting as many designs as you'd like the other minties (erm- members) vote on all the designs. Winners are chosen, awards are given, and the best designs are published and sold on the website.

Here are some of my latest submissions to Minted's "Good House Keeping" stationary competition.


These are some of my favorites, and I believe voting is still open, so if you like these too, sign on and vote for me!! Minted is where the action is, and my designer page is http://www.minted.com/designer/believenotes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...