Sunday, January 31, 2010

HELLO winter!

Anybody else have a totally crazy holiday season and winter?? It's nuts! I'm pretty sure I have some major time judgment issues, I cannot believe tomorrow is February!!

The past month, for me, has been filled with creativity, fun, and lots of work. Here are some of my personal favorites:

Cards I made for some of my family members, friends, and future family members. I love creating things for family, it's so personal for me, and while making a client happy is the goal, it's just amazing when I get to make my family happy:
 

This was my holiday card this year, which is my absolute favorite card of all time:
 

Congrats to a very special couple and your first child!!':



Elegant Thank-You cards:



Oh, and my new slippers which have been doing a fab job of keeping my tootsies warm! :]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...